If you lost Hotmail account then don’t need to worry and follow the instructions to recover Hotmail account. As it is notices that outlook users are often question that my Hotmail account is blocked, this time they attempt may tires to recover the email account and sometime forget alternate email address also.
So while the process of Hotmail sign up process, remember you have entered the security questions and alternate email address. It makes some sense that if you forget your Hotmail ID then there are some processes to recover it by aforesaid discussed ways.
You can easily recover the Hotmail email account by using alternate email address or if you remember the answers of secret questions.
How to Recover Hotmail Account
- Browse the official Hotmail page www.hotmail.com
- Go to bottom of page and click the can’t access your account
- You will be redirected to new page with many options
- Now choose ‘I forget my password’
- Click the ‘reset your password’
- You are asked to enter the blocked Hotmail ID or User name, fill the Captcha and click the next button
- Now click the ‘I can’t use any of these options’
- Once you recover the Hotmail account then must enter your alternate email account under the heading of contact email address and follow next button
- Wait for appearing the ‘Account info page’ and enter the details as asked and submit it
- You have successfully recovered your favorite email Hotmail account