Hotmail sign in login is a page that shows the account sign-in activities of a user on different browsers and devices. In the Hotmail settings, you can see Hotmail login in the log. Here we will explain how you can view Hotmail.com Sign in Log from the laptop and computer.
Hotmail Login Page – www.hotmail.com Signin
If you want to know how to view your recent Hotmail Sign in log on your computer or laptop, follow the steps given below –
- Enter your username and password and click on the login button.
- After you are successfully logged in, go to “Account settings”.
- Click on “View account” and you will be directed to your Hotmail account page.
- Then, click on Security tab from the menu bar and then click on “See my recent activities” button.
- Verify the security code and you will be able to view your Hotmail account sign-in logs.
In account settings, you can do much more than viewing your account sign-in logs. You can also change the Hotmail account password and other security information. After viewing the sign in logs, you can find any unusual activities with your account and change the password if something appears.
Skip Hotmail.com today to go straight to your inbox
When you log in to your Hotmail account, you will be directed to the Hotmail Today screen instead of Inbox. This is a default action in the Windows Live Hotmail. The Hotmail Today page shows the Hotmail related news, events, contact suggestions and all other rubbish which users find annoying. In this section, you will learn how to make up your Hotmail to skip the “Hotmail Today” screen.
Configuring the Hotmail Login landing page
Follow the steps to configure the Hotmail landing page –
- Step 1: Click on the “Options” at the top right corner of your Hotmail account page.
- Step 2: Now, click on “More Options” to load all the configuration settings.
- Step 3: Then, click on “Today Page Settings” button under the “Customize Your Email” section.
You will be directed to the Hotmail Today page settings. Now follow the steps to finish configuring the Hotmail Today page settings to directly go to the Hotmail inbox.
www.hotmail.com signin today page settings
- Step 4: Now once you are at the Hotmail’s Today Page Settings, find and uncheck the “Show me the Today page after I sign in” option.
- Step 5: Then, check the “Skip the Today page and take me straight to my inbox” option below it.
- Step 6: When you are done finalizing the settings, click on “Save” button to finalize the settings.
After saving the changes, you will be directed to the Hotmail options page. Click on the “Go to inbox” link to manually visit the Hotmail Inbox.
Manually visit Hotmail.com Today
After changing the Hotmail Today Page settings, you won’t be directed to the page automatically anymore. But visiting the Today’s page once in a while isn’t as bad as you will know about the latest features introduced in the Hotmail. To go to Hotmail Today page manually, click on the “Recent places” link displayed below the email folders. Then you will have to click on “Today” and you will be directed to Hotmail Today page